After school Facilitator
Girls Inc of Jacksonville is looking to hire After-school Program Facilitators ASAP. If you know anyone who is looking for a part-time position please forward this information to them. Please review information below.
- Facilitators work 20 hours per week between the hours of 2:45-6 M-F and 1-6 every other Wednesday. ( Including 1 training every quarter from 9-2pm)
- Applicants must have 2-3 years’ experience working or volunteering in the area of youth development, education, or related field, be passionate about the work that we do, and must be able to pass background checks.
- Must also be reliable and able to work the entire school year. Our girls get attached to their facilitators and it is difficult for them when they are changed in the middle of the school year.
- Outstanding interpersonal/communication skills
- High-energy, caring, self-starter, innovative
- Demonstrated commitment to girls’ development and opportunities
- High level of competency in cultural diversity
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver license and insurance
- Implement programming for girls according to Girls Inc. standards
- Coordinate and enhance existing research-based curricula used by Girls Inc. to best meet the needs of the program participants
- Collaborate with the Program Managers and Director of K-8th Grade Programming to meet other objectives as needed
- Support the goals and objectives of the organization
WORK LOCATION: Biscayne, Fort Caroline, Parkwood Heights, and Spring Park Elementary (Will be assigned to one of these schools for the year)
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $12.00 /hour
Please send your resumes to: Ebony Williams at email@example.com to be considered for the positions needed. Please visit our website at www.girlsincjax.org for more information about our organization. Thank You!